Welcome to the FMS IB PAT (Fairfield Middle School International Baccalaureate Parent Advisory Team) page. The FMS IB PAT is a coalition of parents, teachers, staff, and administrators working to plan opportunities to communicate ideas, volunteer options, and discuss concerns about the FMS IB program. The goal of FMS IB PAT is to encourage healthy, positive interaction between IB parents, teachers, staff, and administrators that supports the IB students intheir quest for international-mindedness and life-long learning.
1. Provide opportunities for IB Fundraising to support students and projects related to the
2. Promote parent involvement by forming committees and providing information to parents about volunteer opportunities and program needs.
3. Consider IB Logistics from parent, student, and teacher viewpoints to streamline the program requirements. Create a parent resource center for IB and content related information.
4. Incorporate IB Fellowship by contributing in homerooms, quarterly events, seminars, and end-of-year events.
5. Alumni support resources for current students to view the progress of studentes as they progress through the program and beyond.